Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
We are leading recovery experts who can help with mold remediation and cleaning after black mold and attic mold concerns. With damage cleanup experience and training with soda blasting and contents cleaning, we can help overcome and address multiple facets of the destruction mold organisms can cause area homes and businesses. When you suspect mold growth, our fast response can get mold inspections and damage assessments started to begin remediation and recovery efforts as soon as possible.
How Can Mold Remediation Get Started in Fort Pierce Properties?
Mold remediation can begin with addressing the moisture concerns in the house with specialty tools like our portable desiccant dehumidifier or floor drying systems. Damage assessments and mold inspections can identify what hosting materials have become damaged by spreading organisms and the condition of these structural elements. Overly damaged property is an ideal candidate for direct mold removal practices like controlled demolition instead of sanding or soda blasting. Our experienced remediation team has solutions to help with:
- Attic mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold specialists
- Black mold
- Mold remediation
Removing Black Mold Odors from Damaged Homes
Musty odors can often indicate active colonization, though these smells can stick around after much of the mold remediation work completes. After black mold colonies have been removed, our team can focus on the deodorization work the property now needs. We have efficient odor removal equipment ranging from thermal and ULV foggers to hydroxyl generators.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (772) 362-7060
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (772) 362-7060
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: